iMA Team building adds value to your company’s bottom line by:
- Improving connectivity between individuals, teams, departments and clients.
- Increasing co-operation leading to improved organisational effectiveness.
- Helping to achieve personal and company goals
- Improving working relationships
- Reducing stress and tension
- Reducing staff turnover and absenteeism
- Increasing productivity
- Increasing sales
- Managing people the way they want to be managed
- Building morale
iMA can help you identify and utilise your companies human resources in building ideal project teams.
- iMA High Reds - who will keep the focus and insist on results
- iMA High Yellows - who will generate and promote ideas, persuade others to become involved
- iMA High Blues - who will make certain those ideas are carried out and will bring stability to the group
- iMA High Greens - who will make certain that key details are covered and the project is done well
Company Workshop PDFs:
- iMA Customer_A4_pdf.pdf
- iMA Essentials_A4_pdf.pdf
- iMA HumanResourceAudit_A4_pdf.pdf
- iMA SalesProfessional_A4_pdf.pdf
- iMA TeamBuilder_A4_pdf.pdf
For more information on how iMA can help your company, please call James Knight on 01525-634210 or contact us using the form below.
Business Enquiry Form
(Part of Knight International Ltd)
Barton Le Clay
Beds MK45 4JS